Resilient Thinking discusses the importance of thinking laterally about potential impacts on your organisation and examines a ‘thinking’ approach to resilience management. As you read this book, you will learn how to:
- optimise profitability by thinking about how to make the right decisions for your organisation in the current business climate
- recognise potential risks and threats to your organisation and minimise impact, should the worst happen
- understand the drawbacks of 'silo' operations and obtain the buy-in of all employees and departments to your resilience planning
- improve your efficiency and profitability, as you critically assess your organisation's strengths and weaknesses
- put plans in place which are cost-effective, relevant, workable and reality-based, and which will enable a return to ‘business as usual’ as quickly as possible after an incident
- protect your organisation's assets and key stakeholder relationships
- maintain your competitive edge, as you draw on knowledge gained through your experience and that of your competitors.
Resilient Thinking will revolutionise your approach to risk analysis and crisis management. Even if the worst does happen, you will be fully equipped to handle it.
Be equipped. Be prepared. Be ready. Buy this book today.
1: The Spaghetti Bowl of Resilience
2: Looking for What's Coming over the Hill
3: Is Your Business Prepared? Are you Prepared?
4: Breaking Free from Conventional Thought
5: Problems and Responses
6: Case Study