Privacy Notice (GDPR REC 4.1)
BIC: COMPUTER SECURITY, Data protection law
BISAC: COMPUTERS / Security / General, LAW / Computer & Internet
Looking to write or update your organisation’s Privacy Notice to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)? Use ITGP’s EU GDPR Privacy Notice Template to get your new Privacy Notice completed quickly and without difficulty.
If you are not sure what to include or where to start with your Privacy Notice, ITGP’s EU GDPR Privacy Notice Template is for you.
What is a Privacy Notice?
A Privacy Notice is a public statement that tells data subjects what you intend to do with their personal data. It is an essential part of compliance under Articles 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
More GDPR Templates
If you are interested in any of our other single templates, take a look here. Or if you’d like the complete set of templates from the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Documentation Toolkit, please find it here.
• ITGP’s EU GDPR Privacy Notice Template is designed for all business types, of any size and based anywhere in the world, and is easily customisable in Microsoft Word.
• The EU GDPR Privacy Notice Template is available for immediate download. After purchasing, you will receive an email with a download link.
• If the Template is updated within 12 months of your purchase, we will send you the newest version at no extra cost.
• Updates based on new editions of the GDPR are not included.
Overview of our GDPR Privacy Notice:
- Privacy notice
- Who are we?
- Retention period
- Your rights as a data subject
- Privacy statement
- Online privacy statement
- Document owner and approval