IT4B is available for pre-order with a 15% discount, just add 'ITGPdiscount' to the checkout.
Learn how to integrate well-known concepts, methods and processes from ITIL® and COBIT®, combining the best from each approach. IT4B is not about reinventing your favourite method, but putting it into the context of improvement and identifying any potential gaps.
Written by service management experts with years of real-life experience, ensuring sensible, practical and effective advice.
This book reads like a conversation on IT service management. Rather than reinventing traditional IT frameworks or methods, IT4B provides a coherent understanding of digital readiness for your enterprise. It offers insight and coaching, rather than ready-made advice. This book aims to:
- Use well-known service management concepts, methods and processes to focus on digital innovation;
- Promote a reuse-reduce-recycle approach to improve projects, rather than grow-expand-explode; and
- Use the IT4B framework as a lens that will guide all your projects.
So what is IT4B?
IT ‘4’ for business is an acronym for the business community to use, and is intended to help the business side of a company determine whether their IT is ‘aligned’ or ‘integrated’ and what is missing.
This book serves as a guide for the identification and the implementation of IT methods.
1. From Genesis to Revolution
2. It’s a Question of Balance
7. Digital Readiness and Innovation
8. Mythical Airlines case study
9. The bottom line
Appendix a Theories about organisational change