ISO/IEC 20000 is the international standard for IT service management, and certification is a great way to show the world your expertise. Implementation and certification will not only improve your business processes and practices, it will reassure new and existing customers that your company is efficient, reliable and trustworthy. Customers will return because they know from experience that your service is second to none.
ISO/IEC 20000 to win customers
Many customers look for suppliers with ISO/IEC 20000 certification, seeking the reassurance it provides. This book will guide you through implementation and certification. Your streamlined management processes will enable you to offer first-class customer service at competitive prices. The positive impact on your profit margins is just one of the benefits that certification can give you.
Aligned to ISO/IEC 20000 training programmes
As well as a great source of practical advice and recommendations on how to prepare for audit and implementation, Implementing Service Quality based on ISO/IEC 20000is also the ideal companion to a number of training courses such as EXIN’s IT Service Management based on ISO/IEC 20000 programme and PEOPLECERT’s Professional Certification in ISO 20000. The Foundation level and Associate level of the EXIN programme are also completely aligned to the book.
Ideal companion to your ISO/IEC 20000 certification project
- Gives a clear and detailed breakdown of the 2011 edition of the ISO 20000 Standard
- Identifies the role of ISO/IEC 20000 and other related standards, as well as ITIL and COBIT and the relationship between them
- Explains what is really meant by 'quality'
- Establishes the importance of a service management system and gives practical recommendations for its implementation
- Tells you how to prepare for audit, including carrying out a Gap Analysis
- Offers an explanation of the individual processes outlined in the Standard and gives clear guidelines for their implementation.
Buy this book and see the benefits of ISO/IEC 20000 certification.
1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000
2: Service Quality and ISO/IEC 20000
3: The ISO/IEC 20000 Family and Emerging Related Standards
4: Frameworks and Management System Integration
5: Requirements for a Service Management System
6: Scope Definition
7: Gap Analysis
8: Planning and Implementing Service Management
9: Design and Transition of New or Changed Services
10: Service Delivery Processes
11: Relationship Processes
12: Resolution Processes
13: Control Processes
14: Release Process
15: Preparing for the Audit