The EU General Data Protection Regulation unifies data protection across the EU. It applies to every organisation in the world that does business with EU residents.
The Regulation introduces a number of key changes for organisations – and the change from DPA compliance to GDPR compliance is a complex one. EU GDPR – A Pocket Guide provides an accessible overview of the changes you need to make in your organisation to comply with the new law.
EU GDPR – A Pocket Guide sets out:
- A brief history of data protection and national data protection laws in the EU (such as the UK DPA, German BDSG and French LIL).
- The terms and definitions used in the GDPR, including explanations.
- The key requirements of the GDPR
- How to comply with the Regulation
- A full index of the Regulation, enabling you to find relevant Articles quickly and easily.
This guide is the ideal resource for anyone wanting a clear, concise primer on the EU GDPR. Buy your copy today.
1: A Brief History of Data Protection
2: Terms and Definitions
3: The Regulation
4: Complying with the Regulation
5: Index of the Regulation
6: EU GDPR Resources