The EU General Data Protection Regulation will unify data protection and ease the flow of personal data across the EU when it comes into force in May 2018. It will apply to every organisation in the world that does business with EU residents.
The Regulation introduces a number of key changes for organisations – and the change from DPA compliance to GDPR compliance is a complex one. EU GDPR – A Pocket Guide provides an accessible overview of the changes you need to make in your organisation to comply with the new law.
EU GDPR – A Pocket Guide sets out:
- A brief history of data protection and national data protection laws in the EU (such as the UK DPA, German BDSG and French LIL).
- The terms and definitions used in the GDPR, including explanations.
- The key requirements of the GDPR
- How to comply with the Regulation
- A full index of the Regulation, enabling you to find relevant Articles quickly and easily.
This guide is the ideal resource for anyone wanting a clear, concise primer on the EU GDPR. Buy your copy today.
1: A Brief History of Data Protection
2: Terms and Definitions
3: The Regulation
4: Complying with the Regulation
5: Index of the Regulation
6: EU GDPR Resources