21st Century Chinese Cyberwarfare draws from a combination of business, cultural, historical, linguistic and the author’s personal experience to attempt to explain China to the uninitiated. The objective of the book is to raise awareness of the fact that the People’s Republic of China is using a combination of their unique culture, language, and political will, known as Chinese Communism, to maintain their cultural heritage.
This book is the first to gather the salient information regarding the use of cyber warfare doctrine by the People’s Republic of China to promote its own hegemonistic, national self-interests and enforce its political, military and economic will on other nation states. The threat of Chinese Cyberwarfare can no longer be ignored. It is a clear and present danger to the experienced and innocent alike and will be economically, societally and culturally changing and damaging for the nations that are targeted.
21st Century Chinese Cyberwarfare discusses:
- Statistics of the Chinese Cyber Threat.
- Chinese Government Cyber Initiatives.
- Understanding the key motivators for Government Sponsored Cyber Warfare.
- Commercial Enterprises as a Cyber Threat Vector.
- Nationalistic threads of Chinese Hackers.
And much, much more.
This book should be read by many, from individuals through to governmental departments. Those that will find benefit from the book include, but are not limited to, law enforcement agencies, international information security professionals, IT professionals, military professionals, government policy makers and corporate management.
Buy this book today and receive your copy of this definitive guide to 21st Century Chinese Cyber Warfare!
1. The Chinese Cyberthreat
2. Evolution of Chinese Cyberwarfare
3. Chinese Unrestricted Warfare
4. Principles of Warfare – West versus East
5. Nature of Information Warfare
6. Chinese Cyberwarfare Doctrines
7. China's SIGINT Capabilities
8. Chinese IW Capabilities
9. The Chinese IW Organizational Structure
10. Chinese Commercial Enterprises
11. Commercial Objectives of Chinese Cyberattacks
12. Chinese Civilian Hackers
13. The Chinese Cyberthreat: Conclusions
Appendix A: China & the Internet – A history
Appendix B: Chinese Cyberactivism in the Spotlight
Appendix C: China's Informization Campaign
Appendix D: General Wang Pufeng's Challenge of Information Warfare
Appendix E: Chinese Hacker Website Resources
Appendix F: Huawei's Statement on Establishing a Global Cybersecurity Assurance System