Write for us
What do we do?
ITGP sources and creates industry-leading and widely respected publications that provide a unique perspective on the broad range of IT governance and related topics. We publish books, pocket guides, documentation toolkits and training aids in the following areas:
- Information security and ISO 27001
- The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Cyber security
- IT governance
- IT service management and ITIL®
- Soft skills
- Business continuity and ISO 22301
- Cloud computing
- IT auditing
- Project management, including Agile and PRINCE2®
- Business and IT strategy
- Legal and regulatory compliance, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Management system standards including ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001
How do we do it?
We are a professional publishing house that takes pride in the services we offer our authors. These services include:
- Comprehensive marketing tailored to each publication;
- A global sales and distribution reach;
- A dedicated editorial team offering an efficient and personal service;
- High-quality, fast and efficient production processes;
- Expert peer review;
- A high level of flexibility; and
- Strict quality assurance.
As an ITGP author, you can be sure that your publication will be distributed through leading print and digital channels across the globe, as well as direct through our own international sales team and website. We work with an extensive range of booksellers, wholesalers, retailers, distributors and aggregators to ensure the widest availability of your title.
What makes us different?
- We are a specialist publishing house, renowned globally for our books and tools.
- Many of our authors publish several books with us.
- We boast strong publishing partnerships with organisations including Accenture, Bolden James, BT, CA, Capgemini, Connectsphere, Logicalis and Pitney Bowes.
- We guide you through the process step by step with as much or as little support as you need, but always ensuring a world-class publication is the end result.
What are we looking for?
We want to publish material that enables the business and individual to excel in achieving goals and objectives. In order to do this, we want original content written in a clear and concise manner, unique to the experiences and ideas of thought leaders. We are interested in many subject areas and publish titles on topics such as information security, IT governance, information risk, compliance, cyber security, IT service management, project management and management system standards.
Our years of publishing experience within such a fast-growing, diverse and unique industry enable us to provide unparalleled guidance and support to our authors every step of their publishing journey: from the original proposal through to publication and beyond. Authors come to ITGP for our well-known ability to work with thought leaders from the global stage, capture their perspective and drive this knowledge into the marketplace with market-leading publications.
If you think you have the knowledge and skills to produce a publication that will be at the forefront of the market and would like to write for us, please get in touch.