IT Governance Publishing (ITGP) is the world’s leading IT-GRC publisher. With books and tools covering all IT governance, risk management and compliance frameworks, we are the publisher of choice for authors and distributors alike, producing unique and practical publications of the highest quality, in the latest formats available, and which readers will find invaluable.
You can browse our current range of books and tools by subject area using the menu on the left of your screen.
Why publish with us?
ITGP sources and creates industry-leading and widely respected publications that provide a unique perspective on the broad range of IT governance topics. We publish books, pocket guides and documentation toolkits in the following areas:
- Information security and ISO 27001
- The PCI DSS
- Cyber security
- IT governance
- IT service management and ITIL®
- Soft skills
- Business continuity and ISO 22301
- Cloud computing
- IT auditing
- Project management, including Agile and PRINCE2®
- Business and IT strategy
- Legal and regulatory compliance, including the EU GDPR
- Management system standards including ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001
We are a professional publishing house that takes pride in the services we offer our authors.
These services include:
- Comprehensive marketing tailored to each publication
- Global sales and distribution reach
- Dedicated editorial team offering an efficient and personal service
- High quality, fast and efficient production processes
- Expert peer review
- High level of flexibility
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Strict quality assurance to ensure the end result is second to none
What makes us different?
- We are a specialist house, renowned globally for our books and tools.
- As part of the IT Governance family, we have unrivalled access to subject matter experts to support and enhance our publishing programme.
- Many of our authors publish several books with us.
- We boast strong publishing partnerships with organisations including Accenture, BT, CA, Capgemini, Connectsphere and Duo Security.
- We guide you through the process step by step with as much or as little support as you need, but always ensuring a world-class publication is the end result.
Global marketing and distribution
As an ITGP author, you can be sure that your publication will be distributed through leading print and digital channels across the world, as well as direct through our own international sales teams and websites. We work with an extensive range of booksellers, wholesalers, retailers, distributors and aggregators to ensure the widest availability of your title.